Galvanized Wire Can Withstand Negative Impact and Increase Service Life
Electro Galvanized Wire, hot dipped galvanized wire
The method of manufacture galvanized wire is cold drawing.
- Type: hot dipped galvanized wire and electro galvanized Wire.
- The diameter: 0.20-9 mm.
- Zinc coat: 10-25 g/m2.
- Tensile strength: 40-85 kg/mm2.
- Cross-section: In most cases, a round cross section of galvanized wire, but it may be oval, square, hexagonal and trapezoidal cross-section.
- SWG10 (3.25 mm) Electro Galvanized Iron Wire, 12 kg/coil.
- SWG12 (2.64 mm) Electro Galvanized Iron Wire, 12 kg/coil.
- SWG14 (2.03 mm) Electro Galvanized Iron Wire, 12 kg/coil.
- SWG16 (1.63 mm) Electro Galvanized Iron Wire, 12 kg/coil.
- Packaging: PVC inside, hessian cloth outside.
- 10 coils/bundle secured with 4 nos steel straps.
- Specs: Tensile strength 350 N/mm2 (Very soft, annealing for 9 hours).
- Follow mainly shows hot dipped galvanized binding wire specifications:
- Finished: Hot dip Galvanized.
- Tension strength: 700-800 N/mm2.
- Wire diameter: 2.10 mm.
- Tolerance: + 0.025 mm / - 0.025 mm.
- Thickness of Zinc coating: 15-17 g/m2.
- Coil dimensions: inner diam. about 400 mm.
- Outer diam: 900 mm.
- Height: 750 mm.
- Weight: +/- 0.8 TON.
- Packing: Coil plastic packed
- BWG 22 galvanized binding wire new specifications:
- Product Name: Galvanized binding wire BWG22 (0.7 mm).
- Wire diameter: 0.7 mm (BWG22).
- Usage: For tie construction the rebar.
- Material: low carbon steel wire Q195.
- Treatment: Electro galvanized.
- Zinc coating: 10-15 g/m2.
- Tensile strength: 350-550 N/mm2.
- No of coil/25 Ton: 3334.
- Coil Packing weight: 7.5 kg.
- Packing inside: Packing is plastic sheet.
- Packing outside: Hessian cloth outside.
Characteristics of galvanized wire:
- Galvanizing improves corrosion resistance wire and greatly expands its scope.
- Galvanized wire can withstand the negative impact of the environment and increasing their service life.
- It has better aesthetic properties.
Packing: Galvanized wire supplied in coils of 20 to 200 kg, and in the pallet from 800 kg to 1.2 tons, or as your requirement.
GW-01: Galvanized wire 1
GW-02: Galvanized wire 2
GW-03: Galvanized wire 3
GW-04: Galvanized wire 4
GW-05: Galvanized wire 5
GW-06: Galvanized wire 6
GW-07: Galvanized wire 7
GW-08: Galvanized wire 8
GW-09: Galvanized wire 9
GW-10: Galvanized wire 10
GW-11: Galvanized wire 11
GW-12: Galvanized wire 12
GW-13: Galvanized wire 13
GW-14: Galvanized wire 14
- Galvanized wire used as tie wire, in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U type wire.
- used in the manufacture of semi-finished form of ropes, springs, ropes, nets, electrodes and wiring.
- Heat-treated galvanized wire is commonly used in the production of nails with diameters ranging from 1 to 6 mm.
- used in the manufacture of woven mesh netting and suspension of various cables.
- Galvanized wire can be used in devices grounding, boxes, mounting boxes, as well as the production of metallic brushes, paper clips, staples, rings and pendants for clothes hangers.
- The wire can be used for the reinforcement of power transmission cables. Galvanized wire is used in electrical work, grounding, but it can also be used as an ordinary steel wire rod, in case you want to extend the life of objects.
Inquiry for Our Product
Bintire Metal Products Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.