Binding wire with high strength easily bent and tied in a knot
Binding wires are made of galvanized, plastic coated annealed and stainless steel wire. It is softness, good ductility and high strength, and is easily bent and tied in a knot.
Binding wire with heat treatment will have high strength and become softer. Cover the wire with zinc, its resistance to corrosion will be strength. Galvanized binding wire has a matte or shiny finish, and it is easy to oppose the negative effects of the environment. PVC coated binding wire has resistance to corrosion.
Manufacturing technology of baling wire consists of two stages. In the first stage are made of steel billets, and burn it, and the second - passed under high pressure through a hole by drawing. It has a circular cross section.
Binding wire without coating has a diameter of 0.16 mm - 2 mm, and coated diameter from 0.2 mm to 2 mm. The most common use diameter is 0.8 mm, 1 mm and 1.2 mm.
Types and Specifications：
Stainless Steel Binding Wire (SUS304 Wire Soft and Bright )
- Diameter 3.0 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 2.5 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 2.0 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 1.5 mm 10 kg s per coil.
- Diameter 1.0 mm 1 kg s per coil.
- Galvanized Iron binding Wire (Soft Quality).
- SWG 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16.
- Packing: 13 kgs Net per coil then 10 coils to a bundle.
- Straightened Cut Wire (Soft Quality).
- SWG 20 × 300 mm / 400 mm / 500 mm.
- Packing: 5 kgs net per ctn then 200 ctn to a pallet.
Black annealed baling wire new specifications:
- Size: 2.64 mm, 3.15 mm, 3.8 mm (+0.1/-0 mm).
- Tensile Test: 380-480 N/mm2.
- Range: 23% - 30%.
- Steel grade: C1012.
- Size of reel/stem: 20 kg Coils, 40 kg Coils, 1000 kg Stems.
- Binding wire is used for binding reinforcement slabs, metal mesh processing, beams, walls, columns and so on. In particular, it is used in concrete construction. Binding wire shall provide a secure hold reinforcing bars of different diameters.
- When you need to install fences and barriers, binding wire is used for making ropes, cables, springs, nails and electrodes. Through a combination of flexibility and strength of binding wire bonding is indispensable for the various elements of structures, and strengthen ceilings.
- Used in various industries for packing finished products.
- Binding wire used for hanging hops and vineyards, as it is a basic material for tapestries. Used for hanging vines binding wire diameters from 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm, and for the hop with a diameter of 1 mm.
- Binding wire used for the production of welded wire mesh and for the manufacture of barbed wire. Barbed wire is made of knitting nets with a diameter of 1.4 mm - 2.8 mm.
How to choice binding wire?
Before you buy a binding wire, to determine not only the meter, but also its type, the choice of which depends on the purposes. Price per square meter of tie wire depends on its diameter.
BWI-01: Galvanized binding wire.
BWI-02: Black binding wire.
BWI-03: PVC coated binding wire.
BWI-04: Binding wire (loop tie wire).
Inquiry for Our Product
Bintire Metal Products Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.